Friday, April 29, 2011

The night before last I opened up a Dove chocolate piece to indulge in during my studying. The message inside read "You are allowed to do nothing"!! Best one I have ever gotten, and I took the advice, relaxed a little, and then went to bed. I find myself ALWAYS in a hurry. I get ready in a hurry, study in a hurry, do chores in a hurry, eat in a hurry, on and on... trying to fit in as much as possible. I think part of it is my personality, and the big other part is I really have that much to do.  I am often in need of a little reminder to slow up. Maybe I just need to eat more Dove's...what a good excuse for chocolate!

Speaking of relaxing, when I finish my last exam on Tuesday, I will have 10 days to R.E.L.A.X. before our departure to North Africa. No school, no work, no plans! Can you plan not to plan? Not sure, but I have!

Despite exams, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! The best part was seeing and talking to so many of you!! I enjoyed an early run with Patricia, a free Starbucks latte (yes, Starbucks gives a free drink on your birthday), and then lunch with Tricia and Mary Ann at The Glass Onion.

I am looking forward to being able to celebrate my birthday this weekend too. Tonight I am going to eat fresh seafood with some girlfriends at Bowen's Island, followed by an after party of watching the royal wedding! Cole is taking me on a birthday date on Saturday :)

Thank you all for my wonderful birthday wishes!!! I am so blessed to have so many great friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...