Sunday, April 10, 2011

God is Faithful

Much to our surprise, God has moved in the hearts and minds of believers and un-believers to allow us to raise the ENTIRE AMOUNT of money for our upcoming trip!! HE is FAITHFUL! Last week we had raised $3,800 (which is impressive in itself) and in 1 weeks time, we were at $6,200. Wow! God has provided.

Cole and I feel blessed beyond words. Many of you have given out of the selflessness of your hearts and we have learned from it! God has confirmed His calling to us to GO and "use our feet to bring good news" and "proclaim peace" and "bring good tidings" and "proclaim salvation" and "be a servant" SO THAT "all the nations and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God." (all from Isaiah 52).

I am reminded of Isaiah 46:3-10 which says, "Listen to me, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am HE, I am HE who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. To whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared...I am God and there is no other; I am God and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please."

And of Isaiah 41:8-10: "But you, my servant, whom I have chosen, I took you from the ends of the earth from its farthest corners I called you. I said "You are my servant". I have chosen you and not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my right hand."

And of Isaiah 48"11: "We will not yield our glory to another."

Please continue in your prayers for our trip! Prayer works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...