Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunshine is a comin'

With my birthday quickly approaching, I have decided to ask for a new pair on sunglasses. Mine long ago had one too many falls and one too many scratches.

Any suggestions? I am looking for something basic, yet stylish. Polarized lens and full coverage are a must.

These are what I would call my "oldy goldies." Since early high school I have owned 2 pair of these. They have proved reliable and are a lightweight classic. My debate is to whether to get them again? or should I branch out to something different? I may be too attached!!

Ray Ban

My sister has a pair of Costa's and loves them. I could go for this pair.
CostaDelMar's Cheeca
I feel in love with these until I realized they weren't polarized. On sale + free shipping. Bummer! 
Gucci's young and modern frame
These Tory Burch's are fun! But, with my track record, I tend to keep sunglasses around a while. Are these just a fad?
Tory Burch

This is a new brand I have come across- Contego. I like the sophisticated frame and unique look. 
Contego's The Morrison
Do you have any sunglasses that are to die for? I'm open to feedback and suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...