Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dinner Tonight...Yum!

Upon my last visit to Dillon, I found my house EMPTY of anything sweet. My brother, dad, and mom have recently gone on a health kick. If you know our family, you know that we are pretty healthy anyway. And, if you know my mom, she is a wonderful and healthy cook. Now they are eating SUPER healthy.  My brother, on the other hand, since leaving our house a few years ago for college, had been indulging in fast food occasionally. So, now he has made a change for the better :) and all 3 of them are eating fish, shrimp, salad, and veggies. Where was I to find my nightly craving for a piece of chocolate? I searched the entire pantry, frig, and freezer much to my dismay. I finally resorted to a few dried pomegranate seeds...the sweetest thing I could find!

Among their new adventure has been quinoa. My mom gave me some to try, and tonight here it goes! I am making Martha Stewart's  Moroccan Salmon with Quinoa and Carrots. I can use my cilantro from the garden. Looks yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...