Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4 Down, 2 to Go!

Exams on my birthday week...yuk!!

After my exam this morning, I headed downtown with 2 goals 1) sunglasses and 2) use my HandPicked Groupon.

Sunglasses, check! If you ever need sunglasses, King Street is about the best place to go. I spent about 2 hours wandering and trying on glasses at Sunglass Hut, SEE, Jackson Davenport, and another optometrist store. My options were not lacking. I ended up with a pair of Costas from Jackson Davenport (thank you Frances for the recommendation) and love them! I debated on style vs. sport glasses and I think these are a nice mix.
CostaDelMar Isabella
Next on to HandPicked. As I have already mentioned multiple times...I love Groupon! My mom treated me to this one! I am usually one for more classic jewelry, and their selection is definitely trendy, but for the prices, I don't feel bad about getting some things I know I may not like in 20 years!! I have been known to say that I will never buy anything I could make...but let's be honest...I don't have time to make jewelry these days! I chose two fun pieces!




Now it is 3 o'clock and I am just now getting starting on my exam for Friday... story of my life!! I best get to it!!
Publish Post

2 comments:

  1. Very cute purchases, Ashley! I was going to suggest going with Costas - I've had mine for 3 years and they've kept up so well, although yours are definitely more stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...