Sunday, September 11, 2011

Productivity

Call us lame, but Cole and I woke up Friday morning and decided that there was no way that we could make the trek to the upstate again. We were just worn out from a long week, and needed some time at home. While we missed being at Clemson to support our respective collegiate teams in football, we had the most productive Saturday probably since we have been married. Here is what we accomplished:

Early morning run, swept and vacuumed our porch, clipped herbs and disposed of dead ones, cleaned and oiled our bikes, took out recycling, scrubbed our bathrooms, vacuumed and mopped the house, laundry, washed the inside and outside of both of our cars, switched out our my closet from summer to fall wardrobes, updated wine journal, caught up with desk projects, deleted e-mails...Whew! I am tired just typing it all!  

And last but not least, I did coupons and paid a much needed visit to the grocery store. I spent $107.22 and saved $106.99. Here is what all I got:





And, on the 7th hour (really)....we rested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...