Monday, September 12, 2011

After I got off work after lunch today, I decided that it just wasn't worth going in to school for one 2 hour class. If I ever ask Cole's advice, he always say to skip while you can!! Instead, I ran a few errands in Mt. Pleasant to finish up Cole's birthday present. I am really excited about it and want to share, but I will have to wait until Sunday or it will ruin the surprise! I can't believe he is almost a quarter of a century old! I get to tease him for 7 months...until I turn 25 too.

My next stop was Publix. I know, if you read my blog post this weekend you are probably thinking that I just made a huge trip, and I did...But, the deals are SO great this week that I had to buy more! As if 9 boxes of cereal weren't enough, I bought 8 more!! I spent $19.15 and saved $74.22! I spent $6.63 total for the cereal and got both of our favorites. Where am I going to store it all?!?!

Coupon Tip: GO to Publix before Wednesday. The extra-large boxes of cereal are already reduced to $2.99 and there is a $2 off 1 box coupon in the coupon slips when you first walk in the door. So, even if you don't coupon and have manufacture coupons to stack on them (which is now I got them for a few cents), you can still get it for $0.99 each. IF you miss Publix, then catch Harris Teeter's SUPER TRIPLES that starts on Wednesday...stay tuned!!

Cole and I cooked a traditional North African meal using our Tajine last night. See my previous post here. We enjoyed reminiscing the memories our recent trip and praying for the country using Operation World.


I should probably stop blogging and study (amazing what all I NEED to do before I sit down to study) for my test tomorrow because I start BSF for the first time tonight. Ah! I am a little nervous, but excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...