Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall Y'all

Last night about this time I was pulling my first batch of pumpkin muffins for the season out of the oven. The smell sends my mind dreaming of cooler weather, colorful leaves, and a fall wardrobe.

 Pumpkin Muffins
1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin
1 cup water
2 eggs

Mix ingredients together and dollop in lightly greased mini muffin slots. Bake 350 for about 8 minutes.
They are perfect for breakfast muffins, mid-afternoon snack, with soup, or even dessert. Here I added cream cheese icing and a sprinkle of cinnamon to make them a sweet treat.
I took them to Molly's house because she had the girls in our class over for wonderful food and fellowship tonight. See her post here and my previous post here.

On another note, as of today, I have officially completed all the requirements to administer immunizations! I learned and mastered the administration techniques today and am really thankful for my friend Alison for letting me practice on her. I was nervous! Hopefully I will be doing them in the pharmacy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...