Friday, September 23, 2011

The Firm Abs

My only hesitation with buying a DVD only player way back when was that my workout videos were mainly VHS. While I prefer to run outside any day, usually even if it's raining, The Firm workouts are my go-to if I have to be inside. The combination of high-intensity cardio and light weights make for a challenging living room work out. YouTube was an easy solution to still be able to do some of my favorites. Most of the exercise regimens are about 1 hour, but below is the ab series that each range from about 5 to 9 minutes. All you need is a flat surface to lie on and ankle weight only if you want them. So, if you are in need of some ab work or a short solution to make you feel like you did something for your body for the day, here you go!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...