Friday, September 2, 2011

DiPiro

This is the reason for my recent lack of thoughtful/inspirational/lengthy posts. 


Can you believe this book?! It is my pharmacotherapy text book, the pharmacy Bible basically. I couldn't resist weighing this thing, and it weighs a whopping 11 pounds! 

 
This is where I have been the past few nights. Only a few more hours now...then I will hopefully know everything there is to know about treatment for any bacterial or fungal infection. 3pm...please come soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh- that's IN-SANE girl! But I know you've got this!!!

    *We don't have a scale, but if Cole has Tintinalli's Emergency Med or Harrison's Internal Med: those are my heaviest and I'm extremely curious to know how much they weigh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...