Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Favorite Unique Kitchen Tool #3

Vidalia Chop Wizard


A night rarely goes by in my kitchen when I don't pull this thing out.  Maybe it is just supposed to be for onions (note the name and picture on top), but it cuts through anything and makes any recipe calling for a little chopping much easier (and safer). The green part comes in a variety of sizes so you can choose what size it chops. The bottom part also serves as a measuring cup. It cleans easily in the dishwasher.

Above I am using it to chop pears and apricots for Pear Chutney Bruschetta.

I use it for onions in my favorite Summer Tomato Pie.

It even cuts potatoes for Potato and Pesto Soup.

Black-Eyed Pea Dip, or any other salsa, is easy to make at home. I chop the peppers and onions.

And many, many, more...

If you are hooked, and you should be, I believe they sell them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. You won't regret it.

To see my other favorite unique kitchen tools, click on the name: Pineapple Cutter and Cherry Pitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...