Monday, February 13, 2012

Laura Story

I was thrilled to hear that my favorite singer/songwriter won a much-deserved Grammy last night for her song "Blessings" (music on blog).

As a Spartanburg native and Wofford College alumnus, Laura often came home to play guitar, sing, and speak. I had the privilege of hearing her 3 different times while I was at Wofford. Her music and testimony speak to my heart and have guided many of my worship times with the Lord. I am so thankful for her!



To read her testimony and details on her grammy, click here.

If you haven't heard of "Blessings", perhaps you may have heard of the song "Indescribable". Laura wrote this song as well, and it has been used by multiple other artists on the radio. To hear her other music, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...