Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy February!!

February means...
1. I get an excuse to celebrate my love, Cole. 
2. GIRL SCOUT cookies
3. A new wreath (below)
4. My rotation schedule for next year is released
5. New baby cousin soon!!
6. Valentine's Day baking (below)
7. Fun MUSC events: Charity Ball/Auction and wine tasting
8. I get to wear my Christmas reds once last time
9. Almost Spring Break...hurry up March 2nd!

A new season calls for a new door wreath. I made this one (when I should have been studying for my tests!) out of a grapevine wreath and nandina berries. 

Do you need any Valentine's Day baking ideas?
I made these festive sugar cookies last year. When the cookies are still warm, wash your hands and then press your thumb into the cookie to make the heart shape for the filling. I chose to use cream cheese icing and raspberry jam.

This week I want to try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...