Monday, January 23, 2012

Free Parking = New Shoes

Earlier this semester I had the great idea of selling my parking pass and parking at a friend's house for school. She lives about an extra block away, but I thought the extra money might be nice. It costs $90 a semester to park in the MUSC garage, which is ridiculous! Sweet Cole told me to keep my pass, and I obliged... until I got an email offering the $90 plus a hefty profit for it! I quickly offered it up. Being so resourceful, Cole told me I could use the money on whatever I wanted to! After weighing my options... saving it (the mature option), getting a massage at The Charleston Place Spa (they are half off until the end of January for MUSC students and staff), giving it away (the selfless option), putting it towards our upcoming trip (the predictable option)...I decided on two pairs of shoes from Gwynn's biannual sale. (See my previous post here.)
Vaneli's Black Suede Booties
All Black Kitten Pump
Probably not what Cole had in mind that I do with that money... but it was fun seeing him enjoy me being excited about my new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...