Friday, June 24, 2011

Today is the big day

Cole is on his way to the testing center to take his step 1 of his medical school boards. I am so proud of him!!!


Please keep him in your prayers today. We have been reminded of 2 Corinthians 12:7-9 which says, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

I can't wait until 4 o'clock!! We are going to celebrate with fresh seafood at Bowen's Island tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! We'll be praying! I have NO DOUBT he'll do great! Not only because Cole has worked so hard, but also becuase I KNOW the Lord's ordained him in his medical career! So confident for him - keep us posted love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of him, too! I have stopped to pray each hour today, and many friends have sent messages to me saying that they are praying also. I am also excited that I figured out how to post a comment!!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...