Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pizza to die for...

Delicious. Quick. Easy. Cheap. Healthy Not Unhealthy.

Cole said last night that this was the best pizza he had ever eaten! I said, "Really?! You sure have eaten a lot of good pizzas...and this is your favorite one ever?" And he said, "It is definitely on up there!" 

This IS a delicious pizza and perfect for week-night meal. 

The recipe for Corn, Pesto, and Tomato Pizza is here. Publix has great homemade pizza dough in the deli section. It needs to sit for an hour outside of the refrigerator before rolling. I used the tomatoes I had picked from Boone Hall instead of the cherry tomatoes the recipe calls for. And, to save time, I used a can of corn instead of shaving fresh kernels from the cob. Enjoy! 

Before

After

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I saw this same recipe on Darby's blog (Fly through our window). I want to make this soon! Glad y'all liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying out this over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...