Thursday, March 17, 2011

My First Blog!

This is my official entry into the blogging world! I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a few weeks months now, and I am finally committed!! The beckoning to blog stemmed from the fact that I love to journal, and a blog is just an online journal right?! But, my hesitations also stemmed from my enjoyment of writing down my thoughts and so by no means did I want blogging to become a substitute for that. So, I will continue to journal as normal but also use this blog to share "small doses" of my life!

I love the title of my blog and feel that it is most appropriate since I am a pharmacy student. By "small doses" I mean that this blog will be a glimpse into my life..."small doses" of the things I do and love and am learning. I am sure I will be sharing recipes that I try, interesting pharmacy news, pictures, marriage stories, and how I am experiencing God.

So, what is the purpose of my blog? and who will read it? are questions I have asked myself. And honestly I don't know the answer to either question. I guess we will find this out together.

I am still learning the blog lingo and technology, so bear with me!

Many of you have inspired me, and I have loved keeping up with friends and family through your blogs.

Join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...