Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, William!

My brother is 23 today!!
William, Marian, and me
Boys are just hard to buy for, aren't they?! My dad and brother have always been this way...just plain content with what they have. Definitely a compliment, but sure hard for those of us wanting to give them a gift! In order to think of a thoughtful idea, each year I must get my creative juices flowing way in advance to come up with something special and fun. 

This year I decided to paint this turkey on my spring break trip to DeBordieu for William's new house. See Molly's blog for pictures of our trip (since I haven't had time to post any). 

And Cole had the great idea of ordering 4 pounds of Benton's bacon from Tennessee....sounded perfect for William to me. 
Happy Birthday, William!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...