Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Speaking of a weekend with friends...

...we spent last weekend with Brittany and Spencer in the Blue Ridge Mountains. 

I couldn't stand a fall season passing by without seeing it in the mountains! 

After an almost 4 hour drive and 2 pit stops (one for boiled peanuts and one for bbq smoked chicken), we arrived at Ceaser's Head State Park to this view!


We had a wonderful weekend together! We relaxed a lot, hiked a little, played games into the night, slept late, read on the porch, cooked, watched football, and canoe raced! It was fun spending time with such good friends. The pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy! 

Raven Cliff Falls







As you can see, I am really good at taking the weekends off from my studies! It always seems like a good idea at the time :). Therefore, I have been CRAMMING my tests and assignments in this week...one more to go! So glad the week is half-way over!

See my previous posts here and here about the mountains...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...