Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Break and Fall Treats

The perk of being a student is vacation days. When I want to give up on school, I remember these days off, and days like today when I get to stay home all day, even if it is to study for 12+ hours. I will miss them one day. My fall break starts tomorrow (after a big test), and I get Thursday and Friday off. I am excited to be going to Dillon until Sunday. Cole is joining us on Friday.

I do love to cook, but I have learned (the hard way) that I cannot make or bake sweets for just Cole and me. We will eat it all! I am always looking for an excuse to make a little something sweet to share. Yesterday I made this Candy Corn and Pretzel Bark and took it to BSF.
Recipe from Real Simple


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...