Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Traditions

Hi sweet friends and blog followers! I am checking out of blogging for about 2 weeks...Cole and I are so thankful to be able to spend almost an entire week with both his family in Greer and mine in Dillon. Christmas break is when we really love being students!!
I know I have promised you a post on my favorite Christmas decorations and the Christmas activities that have kept us busy, BUT I left my computer in Charleston, my camera battery has already died, and I don't have icloud (yet!) to put my phone pictures directly onto my computer (hopefully I will by Sunday!!), but I will post these and other highlights from our break upon returning to Charleston.

I will leave you with one of my family's Christmas traditions that I have been told is sweet, funny, weird, and unbelievable...Ever since I was a little girl, my family has all slept in the same room Christmas Eve night... ALL 5 of us in one room (the sweet part)...AND, we STILL do it (the funny, weird, unbelievable, and I think still sweet part). When my brother, sister, and I got a little bigger and couldn't all fit in the bed with my parents, we made pallets on the floor. When my brother got too cool to do this, we convinced him anyway. When I got married, Cole joined us too! Now all 6 of us sleep in the same room.

What are your family Christmas traditions?

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...