Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Three everyday reasons why I love where we live...

1. I just ran all of my errands in 50 minutes!! I went to the post office, bank, gas station, UPS, and publix...yes, all in 50 minutes!! How convenient!

2. Yesterday I cleaned our place... every room really needed it, so I did a deep, spring clean. Once I committed, I had completely finished in a few hours time! Not to mention I can plug the vacuum cleaner in one outlet and vacuum our entire apartment! Who needs a house keeper when its this easy?!

3. We have a full time staff here who keeps the grounds. I don't even have to think about watering outdoor flowers, mowing grass, and blowing off the hallways. What a blessing with both of us in school! I am tempted when I hear the blower in our hallway very early in the morning to get frustrated, but then I remind myself that thank goodness that is not on my to-do list for the day! The staff always has beautiful flowers planted and now we have knock-out roses and black-eyed susans. This morning I went out with a pair of scissors and clipped a few blooms for my table (of the flowers I never have once picked out, planted, or watered and in flower beds I have never cleaned out and sweated in). Lovely!


Because I was dreading errands, cleaning, and wanting a garden this week...I decided I needed a change of attitude, needing to see the glass half full and appreciate the daily blessings in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...