Monday, June 18, 2012

To Cole's friends who tell me they secretly read my blog...


As Cole's third year of medical school closes and his fourth begins, we have lots to be thankful for. One of the things I am thankful for the most is you. Yes, YOU, Cole's friends who tell me that you secretly read my blog...I am thankful for you! Your relationship with my husband is a vital part of his spiritual growth and success as a man of God, husband, and student. You med school buddies are there to understand and cope with the hardships of school and your profession that I can neither understand nor fathom. You challenge, encourage, and love him. Greer and Clemson friends...you provide Cole with much needed breaks from his studies, times to get his mind off of serious things and just have a good time! As his wife I pray earnestly for his relationships with you all. Through encouraging and praying for him, you bless us both! He trusts you for accountability, and I value the "prayer covering" you give him. We are truly blessed by your presence in his life. 


Proverbs 27:17 
"As iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another."
Boone Hall Mud Run
Folly Beach
Thomas' Wedding
Groomsmen
Roomates

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...