Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Week's Ups and Downs

Downs
1. My car keys fell out of my book bag on Tuesday. I still can't find them...

2. I had the worst day at work ever... supposedly I caused this lady's husband to go into a severe anxiety attack by talking to him about his own anxiety medications?!? Much more to this story...but I will leave it at that.

3. I didn't have time to go on a run, so I decided to squeeze in a 20 minute exercise video in our den. I didn't put on my tennis shoes, and now I have had VERY sore calves...like hurts to walk sore calves. I should have known.

Ups
1. Kate got married on Saturday!!!
2. Cole's parents surprised me with an early birthday present...the new iPad!

3. We borrowed the second season of Downton Abbey to watch.

4. Cole's friend Jonathan drove to Charleston for a mid-week visit.

5. I am heading to a Wine and Design bachelorette party tonight.


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I did a living room workout with no shoes on once too. Yeah, my calves were SO sore too. Never doing that again. Hope your work week is better!! I've been having a crazy week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Wine & Design. The ladies that work there are super nice. Have fun... sip away all your 'Downs'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...