Sunday, August 19, 2012

Burning the Candle...

At both ends...

Busy bee me is on another ambulatory care rotation. I am also trying to prepare for my Grand Rounds presentation at school next month, squeeze in a little work, keep up my running, and 
finish reading my Bible through (When I finish we are sending my Bible off to be rebound and recovered. Good motivation! This was Cole's gift to me for our anniversary. Leather is the traditional 3rd anniversary gift. So creative!!)

Cole is busy working A TON, applying for residency (can't believe how fast time flies), and ROCKING step 2 of his medical boards. So proud of him! 

Since our third anniversary has come and gone, I have come to grips with the fact that we aren't "newlyweds" anymore. However, I haven't thought of us as an old married couple yet...until this weekend! When do you become an old married couple?? Is it when you close down the gym on a Friday night? Or when you do chores together on a Saturday night? We checked both of those off this weekend! Much needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...