Thursday, April 26, 2012

And then there were none...

My VERY LAST exam of pharmacy school is tomorrow. My very. last. one. I am so excited I can't even study...so I am painting my nails, making bread, doing chores, and blogging instead. Maybe I can convince my sweet husband that it is not too late to pop in an episode of Downton Abbey!

We have a fun and low-key weekend planned. Happy Hour at Avondale Wine & Cheese with some girlfriends, birthday celebrations with Cole, shagging in Mt. P, a cookout with friends, and packing for Georgia.

Tuesday marks the first day of my fourth and final year of pharmacy school. I can't believe I leave on Monday to start my first rotation at Barney's pharmacy in Augusta. I am going to miss Cole sooo much! Thankfully, this is the only away from Charleston. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your last final and with your first rotation. I am sure your time away will go by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exam! And have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...